The image above pretty much shows my dilemma. Normally, I look like the top left photo. Regular glasses, ironic shirt and an obnoxiously colored bag. To the right of the that is my idea of "dressing up" which coincidentally also means "looking like a Pipette."On Thursday, I'm shooting a virtual tour of my campus for the website. Since Berkeley has a surge in enrollment this year, the college wants to put hella stuff online to show off our school. I dig it and was mad souped when I got the phone call that they wanted me to the be "virtual tour guide" but I freaked the fuck out when Ms. Covino said "dress collegiate" and professional. So that means...NO PIPETTE OUTFIT!!!
I have to do a whole "Devil Wears Prada" transformation; thus the bottom photo. Luckily, today I received my paycheck so I have some money to buy some office clothes and accessories. Oh man oh man.
Another important factor is that the outfit MUST be travel-worthy. I have to take a 6:30AM bus and 7:20AM train and a 7:40 shuttle that morning, all while having my makeup and hair intact.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment